To survive as a vampire in the new game The War Within, you must start with basic weapons and upgrade your arsenal. Though all of these weapons are fictional, they may be useful to know before jumping into this new survival-horror title from Arkane Studios.
The “vampire survivors wiki” is a great resource for all things related to the game. The wiki has information about weapons and combinations, as well as other helpful links.
Vampire Survivors is a poncle-developed 2D roguelite RPG that is now available on Steam. Players must battle off swarms of night monsters to live till daybreak in this deceptively simple but challenging game. As the creatures get more challenging as the night progresses, you’ll want to make sure you’re armed with the greatest weaponry possible. If you want to know what weapons are available, we have a comprehensive list of all Vampire Survivors weaponry.
Each character in the game has a unique beginning weapon, which you can unlock by earning money and advancing through the game. The most of them may be discovered throughout the game, however the bone, for example, can only be used by Mortaccio. Some Vampire Survivors weapons have special requirements that must be met before they can be unlocked. Players may also improve their weapons by discovering the appropriate passives.
Weapons of All Vampire Survivors
The following is a list of all the weapons in Vampire Survivors:
- Axe — Deals a lot of damage and covers a lot of ground. Ignores the length of time.
- Spiral of Death – Passes through adversaries. This is the developed Axe, which necessitates the use of a Candelabra.
- Mortaccia can only use bone. A bouncing projectile is thrown. Speed and duration are both strengths.
- Clock Lancet – Increases the chance of frezzing foes. Power, speed, quantity, and area are all ignored.
- Cross — Has a boomerang effect and aims towards the closest adversary. Ignores the length of time.
- Heaven Sword – Inflicts severe harm. This is the developed Cross, which necessitates the use of Clover.
- Bombards in a circular zone are the Ebony Wings. Cooldown and duration are both good.
- Fire Wand — Deals a lot of damage to a random adversary. Ignores the length of time.
- Hellfire — Passes right through your foes. Spinach is required.
- Garlic — Deals damage to foes in the area. Cooldown, duration, and speed are not taken into account.
- Orbits around the figure in the King Bible. Area, cooldown, duration, and speed are all good.
- Unholy Vespers is a game that never ends. Spellbinder is required.
- Knife – Quickly fires in the direction you’re looking. Ignores the length of time.
- Thousand Edge – Doesn’t take any time to fire. The Bracer is required for this developed Knife.
- When active, Laurel protects you from harm. It works well with the cooldown reduction item.
- Lightning Ring — Attacks foes at random. Speed and duration are not taken into account.
- Fires a magic wand towards the closest adversary. Ignores the length of time.
- Holy Wand – Fires instantly. This is the evolved Magic Wand, which necessitates the use of Empty Tome.
- Bombards in a circular zone, Peachone. Cooldown and duration are both good.
- Pentagram — Removes all visible objects. Cooldown and luck are both good.
- Runetracer – Bounces off adversaries and passes through them. Speed and duration are both strengths.
- Santa Water – Causes harmful zones to appear.
- Whip – Attacks foes horizontally while passing through them. Speed and duration are not taken into account.
- Bloody Tear – Inflicts critical damage while also draining HP. This is the developed Whip, which necessitates the use of Hollow Heart.
In Vampire Survivors, how do you upgrade your weapons?
In Vampire Survivors, you must have the weapon equipped as well as the relevant item to improve it. After looting one of the chests dropped by high-level foes at level eight, your item will improve. Below is a complete list of Weapon Combinations for Vampire Survivors.
Weapon Combinations for Vampire Survivors
- Whip + Hollow Heart = Bloody Tear
- Axe + Candelabra = Death Spiral
- Cross + Clover – Heaven Sword
- Hellfire – Spinach + Fire Wand
- Magic Wand + Empty Tome = Holy Wand
- Knife + Gloves with Thousand Edge
- King Bible + Spellbinder – Unholy Vespers
Because you only have a limited amount of spaces, it’s a good idea to pay attention to the power-ups you get. Choosing the correct passives to go with your weapons can put you in a favorable position late in the game.
As of 0.2.6b, these are all the Vampire Survivors weapons and combos. More will very certainly be included in subsequent versions.
Watch This Video-
- vampire survivors evolve
- vampire survivors download
- vampire survivors itch io