The Dead Cells update 1.32 is live! This patch introduces new content, bug fixes, and improvements including a brand-new character model for Lady Maria the Mad Cat – only available to those who have bought her in game or through Steam
Dead Cells, the roguevania game that has taken the world by storm, has released a new update. The update includes changes made to combat and progression, as well as new features like an improved loading screen.
The comprehensive Update 1.32 for Dead Cells Patch Notes are accessible shortly after the new update’s release, and as a result, all of the game’s players are quite thrilled about it. They’re all eager to learn about the new features and modifications that this newest patch will bring to their game. That is why we have chosen to provide you with this tutorial.
Here you’ll find everything you need to know about the newest Dead Cells Update 1.32, including its comprehensive patch notes, any changes that will occur as a result of the update, the size of the download file, and everything else you need to know. So, without further ado, let’s have a look at the patch notes.
Roblox Devious Lick Simulator Codes January is also a good read.
Dead Cells Update 1.32
The Dead Cells Update 1.32 has been released, and you should be aware of the changes that have been made.
Dead Cells is an intriguing game that attracts a large number of players across a variety of gaming platforms owing to its engaging gameplay. Linux, Windows, macOS, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Android, and iOS are all supported by this game. This game is popular among gamers because of its fantastic playability.
Even though it is still under development, fresh updates are released on a regular basis to improve the gameplay and add new features. Dead Cells Update 1.32 is now available for download and installation on your device.
Change the file size
Actually, it’s a significant update that brings a slew of new features to the game, as well as a few small bug fixes. As a result, the download file size is rather large. The precise file size will be updated shortly.
Also see: Super Animal Royale Update 1.06 | How to Update | Changes Made | Download Size | Minor Fixes Update
Patch Notes for Dead Cells Update 1.32
The full patch notes for Dead Cells Update 1.32 can be found below. It will assist you in learning about all of the new features that have been introduced to the game as well as any future updates that will be made.
- Legendary Pets’ attack power has been reduced.
- Lava is now ignored by pets, and they cannot be killed by it.
- Attack speed of Machete and Pistol has been increased.
- The mark damage of the Hard Light Sword is now lower at low marks and greater at high marks.
- Recovery is no longer possible with the Face Flask. For the time being, just a few languages have had their in-game descriptions changed; all other languages will be updated in the upcoming patch. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- If the Ram rune is gained, several weapons now demolish breakable terrain.
GTA Online Weekly Update January 2022 is also worth reading.
- When interacting with an item while in the Pollo Power transition, a softlock was fixed.
- Some of Spoiler Boss’ strikes were not parried by Armadillopack.
- When activated from the backpack, the Lightning Bolt / Flamethrower did not stop. This time it’s for real.
- When fired from the backpack, the Blowgun’s animation did not halt.
- The head of the Beheaded was missing during various cinematics, which was fixed.
- The transition to Morass of the Banished not appearing on the World Map has been fixed.
- When exiting the game while in the Binoculars’ view, a softlock was fixed.
- The parallax components that were appearing erroneously behind Undying Shores’ ZDoors have been fixed.
- Fixed After being halted by the Giant Whistle, the Giant’s hands do nothing.
- Unused pathfinding system was removed since it was generating excessively lengthy loading times.
- Various cosmetic and collision improvements have been made.
Finally, we hope you have learned all there is to know about the new Dead Cells Update 1.32, including the changelog, what new features have been added to the game, the update download size, and much more. If you have any questions or concerns about this tutorial, please leave them in the comments area. We are here to assist you in resolving any queries or concerns you may have.
Cricket 22 Update 1.14 | Detailed Patch Notes may also be found here.
Watch This Video-
The “dead cells update 24” is a new update for the game Dead Cells. The update has been released by Motion Twin and it has brought with it many changes and improvements to the game. This includes new features, bug fixes, and much more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Whats the newest version of dead cells?
A: Dead cells, is a third person roguelike action-adventure video game developed and published by Motion Twin.
What is the next dead cells update?
A: The next dead cells update is the Dead Cells 3.0 update, which will be released on October 22nd! Heres our patch notes for that release:
• Additions and improvements to UI/UX
• Added keybinds for rotating items in your inventory
• Fixed a bug where enemies could get stuck inside walls when killed with explosives
Whats the damage update?
A: The damage update is the newest addition to Beat Saber that was released on 26th October 2018. It made things more difficult and has been met with mixed reviews from players; mainly because it makes some of the patterns easier than before and others harder, but overall giving an increased difficulty level in general.
- dead cells update history
- dead cells patch notes
- dead cells update 25
- dead cells update 23
- dead cells update 26 switch