Dying Light 2 is still getting plenty of updates. We’re moving ever closer to the release date, so what’s going on with this horror game?
The newest Patch Notes for Dying Light 2 Update 1.07 are now released, and this patch brings a slew of improvements to the game. As a result, all of the participants in this game are curious about the modifications made in the game as a result of this current update. As a result, we’ve provided you with its patch notes.
Here you will find information on the new Patch Notes for Dying Light 2 Update 1.07, as well as what changes you will see in your game after installing this new update on your device, the Change the file size of this newest update, the procedures to install this new update, and other pertinent information. Let’s have a look at these information right now.
Codes for Demon Slayer RPG 2 Map 2022 may also be found here.
Patch Notes for Dying Light 2 Update 1.07
Dying Light 2 is a new action role-playing game that is getting popularity among gamers within a short period of its release. This game is actually a sequel to Dying Light. Techland has developed as well as published this game. They regularly bring new updates to make the gameplay better. The new update of this game is here and even its detailed Patch Notes for Dying Light 2 Update 1.07 are available. It will help you in knowing about the changes you will get in your game through this patch.
Change the file size
When it comes to the download file size of this new version, we presently have no idea. We’ll let you know when the precise file size is published. This new update is just for PS4 and PS5 users (version 1.007.000).
You may also read: This Week in Destiny 2 Nightfall Weapons March 2022.
What is the procedure for updating Dying Light 2 to version 1.07?
It is easy to update this game on your gaming platform. All you need to do is follow a few easy steps. There will be no need to manually update the game if you have enabled automatic updates.
The first step is to use the Options button to choose Dying Light 2 from the available options. Then choose the Check for Updates option. On your PlayStation consoles, the most recent update for this game will be checked and installed.
Detailed Patch Notes for Dying Light 2 Update 1.07
Now, it is time to know about the changes you will be getting in your game through this new Patch Notes for Dying Light 2 Update 1.07.
- All known “Deathloops” instances have been eradicated.
- Into the Dark, Assassination, Sophie in The Raid Quest, Hubert in The Only Way Out, Veronika, Nightrunners, The Lost Light, Double Time all have fixed blocks.
- Safe zone issues (in-game clock stops, can’t sleep) have been resolved.
You might also read: March 2022 Announcements from the State of Play
- Issues with stability have been resolved, such as crashes or black screens in specific circumstances.
- Several plot progression hurdles have been fixed.
- Issues with accepting invitations have been resolved.
- Issues with the challenges have been resolved: no weapons while the inventory is full, the difficulty balance has been corrected, and the tool requirements have been appropriately handled.
- Fixed spawning of co-op teams in remote locations
- Windmills, hanging cages, treasure boxes, and NPC rescue problems have all been improved/fixed in the city open-world.
- In certain instances, enemy and players will fall through the earth.
- Several performance issues have been resolved.
The Final Word
We are concluding this article with the expectation that you have got all details related to the latest Patch Notes for Dying Light 2 Update 1.07, the steps to update your game to this new version, its downloading file size, and much more. So, install this update now to get all these changes in your game. If you have any questions related to this in your mind, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts.
You may also be interested in: Elden Ring – Church Of Inhibition