His new life has only just begun. The first thing he does is name himself and his partner (a larva of course) Xilo, but then everything starts to feel strange as if it’s not real. Even the battlefield feels different…
Xilo soon discovers that this world isn’t what he thought it was at all; a vast network sprawls before him filled with memories, thoughts, feelings and knowledge from every sentient creature in existence on their own planetary systems – connected by a single consciousness known simply as the “Universe.” How will Xilo survive when left alone?
Xilo The Larval Genomancer was an erroneous creation born from the Evolution Master’s Pit’s catalytic bio-wastes. He developed from a small bundle of tissues to a lethal predator, hungry for genetic resources to add to his own ever-expanding genome, all because he was overlooked. Xilo is a broken tiny creature that was born out of desperation. His insatiable desire seems to be satisfied only by absorbing the essence of other living things. It not only satisfies his need, but it also makes him feel more whole – less… broken and alone.
Xilo has now ventured inside the Nexus, following the fragrance of evolution. No one is immune from Xilo’s hunger, which has attracted Heroes and Villains from all corners of reality. He won’t be as broken any more.
Xilo is a frail Ranged Assassin who lurks in the shadows until a chance presents itself to steal enemy Heroes’ abilities and pass them off as his own.
- 1125 (Health)
- No such resource exists.
- 70 points of attack damage
- 1.25 attack speed
- Range of Attack: 5.5
- Body Snatcher (D)
- 20 second cooldown
- Target allied Heroes in order to infiltrate their bodies and take a ride on their backs. He regenerates 2% of his maximum health per second when within a Host and benefits from his Host’s Hearthstone and Mount. Exit your Host’s body by recasting this ability.
- Corrosive Barrage is a term used to describe a kind of corrosive barrage.
- 3 second cooldown.
- Over the course of 0.5 second, shoot 5 globs of acid, spreading out a bit and striking the first opponent struck. Each glob inflicts 65 points of damage.
- Catalytic Bomb (W)
- 10 second cooldown
- Send out a Bomb that does 89 damage to all foes in its route before exploding at the end of the path, inflicting an extra 89 damage. Each opponent hit raises the ultimate explosion damage by 5%, up to a maximum of 25%.
- Genomancy is a term that refers to the study of genetics.
- 8 second cooldown
- Enemies attacked by Xilo’s Basic Abilities are marked for 4 seconds with 1 stack of Genome, accumulating up to 5 times. They suffer an extra 97 damage when they achieve maximum stacking.
- *Active*: With Xilo’s tongue, lash out at the first enemy Hero, doing 135 damage to them. Gain the last Basic Ability they cast on his Third Basic Ability key for 6 seconds if they have maximum stacks of Genome. Basic abilities that have been stolen are untalented.
- Invasive Species (R)
- 60 second cooldown
- Within 6 seconds of being killed, enemy Heroes may be infected. Activate this ability to leap towards their corpse, resurrect them with 50% maximum health after 1.5 seconds, and puppet their body for 25 seconds. Gain access to all of their Talented Basic Abilities while they are active. If Xilo is slain, he leaves the corpse and gives 50% Takedown credit and Experience.
Please see: for more information on ability descriptions and skills.
Original source: link
my sc2 adventure
I began playing SC when it was released in 1998, when I was ten years old. I enjoyed the campaign, but after 5 or 6 levels, I found myself cheating often. Later, when my family had access to the internet, I began playing with friends, just for amusement, like everyone did in the early 2000s. We were the quickest…
SC2 Content Creators are being advertised by Blizzard.
I held a mapmaking contest for SC1, SC2, and WC3 and got some fantastic submissions. When I finished the winners video, I sent it to the community representatives, who posted it on the SC Twitter and Facebook accounts. Look, I don’t just play Blizzard… I show off some genuine specialized, bespoke things…
For the game Heroes of the Storm, write “[HC] Xilo, the Larval Genomancer – SC2.”
OP 10 BEST NEW Upcoming Games 2022 & 2023 (4K 60FPS)
The greatest collection of games set to be published in 2022 and 2023 for PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and Switch – all of which you can watch in stunning 4K ULTRA HD and 60FPS with the most up-to-date information available!
The Most Important Games in 2022
With the new year quickly approaching and a slew of new game releases on the horizon, it’s time to take a peek ahead at some of the year’s most anticipated titles. There are some fantastic games coming out in the next year for PC, Xbox, PS5, and all of your other favorite gaming platforms.